We are pleased to be spotlighted in the 2012 Bank News Media: Guide to Banking Education & Training. The Guide to Banking Education & Training is a year-round reference for you and your entire staff. To paraphrase a well-known phrase: Don’t plan your education without it.
InfoSight has created a Customer Security Awareness Program specifically for financial institutions and their customers. The Program enables financial institutions to quickly and easily train their consumer and commercial banking customers, while ensuring compliance with the portion of the new 2012 multi-factor authentication guidance.
InfoSight’s Program meets the requirements of the new mandate by:
- Providing Security Awareness source content for website educational information, statement stuffers, social media campaigns, etc…
- Commercial client security seminars and/or webinars.
- Website tracking of customers reporting.
- Providing an annual Progress Report that will evaluate your program’s effectiveness.
- Providing customer’s security and risk controls tools and or toolkits.
- And much, much more.
There are many benefits to dedicating more resources to education:
- Create cross-sales and onboarding of new opportunities.
- Reduce your financial institutions liability and risk of litigation.
- Integrate with employee security awareness initiatives.
- Build confidence in your customers that your financial institution electronically is safe.
You need a strategic partner to help you create, implement and manage a robust Customer Awareness Program. Contact InfoSight today to learn how we can help you!