What is a VISO & How Does it Work?
We provide your organization with a Virtual Information Security Officer without the costs of a full-time employee. Your appointed VISO™ is retained on a contractual basis and provides critical decision-making recommendations related to both cyber and information security issues.
Both of our VISO Programs are unique because they can provide:
- Independent Oversight of Critical Controls
- Security Risk Assessments
- Current threat mitigation strategies
- Improve communication between departments
- Guidance & development of cybersecurity and incident response plans
- Compliance & regulatory oversight
- Business continuity and disaster recovery plan, cyber resiliency
What’s the difference between our Strategic
VISO and Tactical VISO Programs?
In our Tactical VISO Program, our team functions in an advisory role. We provide the guidance you need toward information security program improvement and driving toward standardized program deliverables. In our Strategic VISO Program, our team combines our Tactical VISO Program and GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) Platform for added organizational oversight.
CLICK HERE for more information and an in-depth explanation of the differences between each of our VISO programs.
- 24x7x365 US-based SOC/NOC
- SSAE18 SOC 2 Certified SOC/NOC
- Complete MSSP Services that include Monitoring, Real-Time Threat Analysis, Mitigation/Remediation, Alerting, Reporting and Device Management
- Flexible pricing models that can be 24x7, 8x5, of off-peak 7pm to 7am only coverage
- MSP & MSSP Solutions for both IT & OT ICS environments
- 21+ years Regulatory Compliance experience (GLBA, PCI, HIPAA, NERC, AWIA, etc.)
- Certified Experts (CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP, AWS, AWWA, etc.)
- Managed Services for On-premise Data center, Cloud and Hybrid environments
- Offering comprehensive cybersecurity Awareness Training Solutions
- Virtual ISO Programs that bridge the communication gap between IT and OT networks
We bring the Future into Focus. ©